Our Mission & Beliefs
Tabernacle Christian Academy, a ministry of Tabernacle Baptist Church, is a K-12 Christian day school with an enrollment of 140 Students. Tabernacle Christian Academy provides a Christ-centered college preparatory education based on the biblical worldview. The Academy’s mission is to partner with parents and other local ministries to train students in the fear of the Lord, and to prepare them to serve God in their chosen professions, while impacting the world for Christ.
- In the plenary, verbal inspiration of the Old and New Testament Scriptures, and in their authority and inerrancy.
- In the living God, and in the triunity and deity of the Godhead: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- In the existence of Satan, and in the objective reality of sin.
- In the virgin birth, atoning death, bodily resurrection, and the personal, premillenial return of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- That the entire human race is under the just condemnation of God and that salvation is bestowed solely by the grace of God upon such as receive Christ in repentance and personal faith. We thus reject all concepts of salvation through human merit, good works, sacramental bestowal, or organizational decree. We believe that salvation is forever.
- That the New Testament local church is autonomous with respect to other religious organizations, and that it is a fellowship of born again, baptized believers.
A full statement or faith and doctrine is available upon request.